Search This Blog

Friday, June 19, 2009

Thelma and Lousie Eat Your Hearts Out!


My favorite road sign today was this one:






Today, I saw a cute little black bear sitting in a berry (or is that beary) patch right beside the highway. He looked like he was enjoying himself immensely. I swear he was rubbing his belly and grinning as I passed by.



This evening, I'm in Parry Sound, home of Don Cherry and Charlie Farquarson. The campground reminds me a lot of Bragg Creek and I intend to spend the afternoon on the beach. No wifi here either, so this will have to go tomorrow.



Tomorrow I will reach my first major destination – Ann's house. Hopefully, she'll allow me to use her laundry and give the kittys a chance to stretch their legs. I need a major trip to Walmart to pick up all those things I either forgot or remembered but don't work very well. Then Ann and I are taking off for a road trip. Thelma and Louise ride again!!!



When I think of making this trip in a camper van, I had no idea what I was thinking. I love my big bed, my own kitchen and my shower.



Last night I broke the arm on my glasses and thanks to the Emergency Kit Bill gave me for mother's day, I had some duck tape – now I look just like Red Green – minus the beard.

No comments:

Post a Comment