Search This Blog

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Has anyone seen Gordon Lightfoot?


Today I went to see the Edmund Fitzgerald Memorial Museum. I just love these little local museums. The lady there knew so much, you would think she's been on board.

Today, I'm grateful for Deep Woods Off, Judy's afghan, the fact that Ann finally figured out how to follow my blog, my cats have finally settled into the routine of the motorhome, that I've figured out the whole grey water, black water business - thanks to a lovely lady here at the campground, that the weather has improved considerable today and that I've met some really great people. The people who own the campground took me on a sight seeing excursion last night - and that was after a 12 hour workday. Super nice!

Campgrounds always seem to have flags - Ontario, Canada and US flying at their gates. Does that make them more patriotic than other businesses?






No comments:

Post a Comment