Search This Blog

Friday, June 26, 2009

Quilty as Charged!


Yesterday we spent some time in a quilt shop in Dwight, just outside Algonquin Park. I couldn't resist the "Nova Scotia" themed one with the lighthouse, sailboats and seagulls - so I bought it! It makes the motorhome more cozy.


Maddie had suggested a place for breakfast this morning and did we ever have a good one. You were right, Maddie - the eggs were great!


Today, we are sitting on the shores of Lake Couchaching - right at the Marina. Again we have a pool to enjoy and a view that is amazing.Bill, all the fire hydrants here have 6 foot signs beside them with a picture of a hydrant on them. I guess we're now in the country of the big snow - not far from Collingwood.For all the deer and moose crossing signs we've seen, I feel like accusing the Ontario gov't of false advertising - narry a one in sight.
I think Midland will be our destination tomorrow and then back to Ann's on Sunday, so I can be heading east Monday morning. It has been a blast having here along - she's the only one I know who can make me laugh just with a look.
Have a great weekend.