Search This Blog

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Reorganized and Ready to Go.


I arrived at Ann's yesterday about noon and spent the afternoon at Upper Canada Mall, getting my glasses situation straightened out. It's great to be able to see again.

Today we spent time at the Dragon Boat Races in Port Perry, which is a beautiful, quaint town about an hour from here and then Ann (bless her little heart) gave me a hand reorganizing the Motorhome. That woman has more containers than Canadian Tire, so all my stuff is neatly stashed and ready to go.

Tomorrow, we're heading off to Muskoka for some R & R - which I think has a lot to do with shopping and sightseeing.

1 comment:

  1. What glasses situation? You didnt tell me about it. Anyhow, just got back from rodeos Pilot Butte had good first barrel, MooseJaw good second and third, maybe tomorrow I can get all three on the same run and make some $$. Glad to hear your off to Muskoka. Shane left for rodeo in North Battleford as soon as we got back so Traci and I might go tto the races or to Eagle Creek Jamboree for some tunes.

    ReplyDelete