Search This Blog

Monday, June 17, 2013

Lupin Around New Brunswick

Once again we've been enjoying the wonders of New Brunswick today.  We enjoyed our visit with Yogi Bear at Jellystone last night and then spent some time this afternoon touring Fredericton and Saint John.  Fredericton has  city wide access wifi - called Fred-E.  It's wonderful to be so connected.

Lupins in New Brunswick

The roads through this province are amazing!  Mostly four lane divided - and brand new.  It certainly makes for an easy drive.  The ditches here are full of Lupins, Queen Anne's Lace and little blue daisies and the scenery is spectacular.

Waze
In my last post, I may have hinted the the new Waze App on my iPhone had caused us problems.  As in most things, blame the driver - not the vehicle.  We spent some time playing around with it yesterday and discovered that we can search for - let's say a campground in Oromocto.  Once you select the campground of your choice, Waze with navigate you right there.  Great trick!  I think as we're getting to know it better, it is becoming more and more useful - AND it was free!

Thanks Carolyn!
I have talked before about the Camping Angels out there who always seem to come to your rescue when you need them.  I don't know how often someone has gone out of their way to give me a hand when I needed it.  The one Camping Angel Family I haven't mentioned are my daughter, Carolyn, her husband Shane and my favourite granddaughter, Megan.  They are busy, busy people and I can't thank them enough for all the help they have offered when I'm getting ready for one of my little adventures. Not only do they help me prepare the motor home, but Carolyn drops in and checks on my place at home to make sure everything is OK.  I don't say thanks, nearly often enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment