Search This Blog

Monday, June 13, 2011

Chapter Three - Part Two

Chapter Three means this is my third trip and Part Two means after picking up Ann. (Just in case I'm being a bit cryptic).  Having had a nice stopover at Ann's and a thunderstorm delay in Kingston, we are now in the Nation's Capital and about to go exploring.  This morning, we're heading for the hills - the Gatineau Hills to be exact!

I haven't blogged since we have been taking time to catch up and  returning to our normal state of synchronized speech that marks all good friendships.  Even the music on our iPods match.

We're going to tour the Museum of Civilization and then have lunch in Aylmer - where I lived when I was four.  Hopefully, we'll catch up with cousin, Mary Lee this afternoon and then tomorrow we'll set out for Gaspe, on into New Brunswick and then Nova Scotia by the end of the week.  Can't wait to dip my toes in the Atlantic - again.

To be continued.....

No comments:

Post a Comment